This blog was founded as a resource for people interested in becoming Foster Parents or are already Foster Parents. Thru sharing our Foster Care stories, experiences and advice we aim to encourage others that have had/or are still going thru the same or similar situations; or need to obtain insight or understanding therein. We are not to judge one another, but to encourage each other in such matters. Let us use our knowledge and advice to help others!
Here are Valuable Guidelines and Rules on posting comments on this blog:
- Don’t use the real names of the Child/Children in your care.
- Do not post photos of your Foster Child/Children.
- No sexually explicit posts will be allowed on this blog, and will be deleted immediately on detection.
- Refrain from using any foul language.
- The comments posted on this blog is not necessarily that of the blog founder.