You can never be too old or too young to enjoy the feeling that words of encouragement give. Here are words of encouragement that you can give to your Foster child and the people you love to show them that you are proud of what they have accomplished, created or learned:
- Way to go! That’s great!
- I think you have real talent.
- I knew you could do it!
- Aren’t you proud of yourself? I am.
- I can’t wait to show this to…
- Can you tell me how you did it?
- You are a natural…
- This shows you really understand.
- You’ve made real progress.
- You are really creative.
- See? Hard work does pay off!
- Well done!
- Do you know how good this is?
Use these words of encouragement or choose words that are right for you and show someone you care!